Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't how to take screenshot while playing the challenge so for that I asked my friends how to take screenshot while playing so they explained me then I take screenshot now in my game map which I played the royal chalenge race night and morning at I won 100 bars and today morning I won 110 bars fram rach player they shared 22 bars in mrng and 20 bars at nit total 210 bars u must have to add but still not responding and not credited y are taking soo much time haa I raised to complain against to you because you fooling the players by keeping the races and not credited the bars how many times iam asking u to send my bars but still not responding
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.