Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! I buy a new phone and how wrote on faq try to migrate my progress to new device. On old phone I have 484 level but after sign in my account on new device i've only 81 level. What's wrong??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ekaterinanesmeyanova🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Welcome back dear @tamasine😍
In the past week, we have received few more complaints about this issue!! I am waiting for the King team to come back from the Holidays this coming week, so that I can report the issue for them to check.
In the mean time, you can contact King Player Support team and seek their assistance with this. As, they can access your account from their end and see if they can help!
Since you both are on mobile devices, please follow below steps to send your complaint⬇️
If you have any further questions, please post back and let me know🍫🍫
Thank you & Happy New Year🎉🎈
403 levels diff
Ya! All the same!
I have exactly the same problem… my main device is saved to Apple and on level 13580, my other device is on 13041 and will not sync to the later level whatever I do (I have tried deleting the app completely from the other device, it just syncs back to 13041)
I did everything according to the this instructions and on my screenshots it’s result
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congrats for your new phone , Please check this page for Info