Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reset my phone, cleared all cache, history etc. Deleted game. Reinstalled game, still the same issue, it worked fine yesterday, im using Samsung S23 ultra.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Trish @Trish_B28🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not able to make purchases in your game!! Sorry that you have reinstalled your game App... you must have lost all your saved boosters from the game🙃
I just looked in the Support area and we don't have many complaints than usual!!
Can you please try the steps & tips in this link (click on Green letters) --> I am not able to connect to Google Play Store. Some players tried those tips and it worked for them! Please check and let me know.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & Happy Holidays🎉
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback .Please Check For more Info Here