Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Paid one time with real money and after this I cant take video adds and extra play. I need help about it. What can I do about it? Any idea please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Then I will not play anymore bb candy
I am afraid it's too late now and your ads are gone for the time being. They do disappear after you spend real money on any offer in the game. It's been commented on many times before. Check this thread for more comments and answers.