Options
13»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,572 Level 5
    edited January 23
    Options

Absolutely, I agree with that.

I've played at all levels in Candy Crush. They start to put blocker levels in quite early now (level 240 for example), but just a few to try to get players not to hoard the boosters and gold too much. Once you get to about level 2000 they try to get you to spend all the gold and boosters you still have from early on, when they made the game fun and got you addicted. By about level 3000 if you haven't spent any money on the game yet, they want you to either pay or get out of Candy Crush. They are not interested in keeping players who have spent no money by about level 3000. So this is where they start to block you and if you don't know any cheats it gets really hard going to continue. I have got to level 4300 so far without using any cheats, but I doubt I'll get past level 5000.

• mackem003
    mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2
    Options

Hi christinewupp

Thanks for your feedback.

Just keep playing your game and you will soon advance daily.

I'm on 8400 and play daily but not tempted to spend money.

Just use my daily lives and try to to advance.

Once again good gaming

• mackem003
    Options

Hi Alienscar & christinewupp

I appreciate your input and comments.

Yes it's up to the individual how many times they play and how much they want to spend.

With regards to Candy Royale it's doesn't if its a special at weekends there is no way someone can complete 21 games continuously without spending money,that's my view.

Weekly competition is the same people can complete many games if they spend money,my view is that less people are spending money that's it's low.

Finally with respect to Candy crush accepting new customers,of course there is and King are good to them at first then they have to start to pay money.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

Just want to chime in here.

I finished an Episode (15 levels) and needed only 6 more levels to win a share of the 1500 gold. At that point, my cut was over 50. I had other things to do so I left the game. When I came back a few hours later to win those 6 levels, (which I did), my cut of 1500 was 39. Just didn't seem right.

I understand we're put up against people that have played these levels before (I'm @ 15286), but it seemed way out of whack. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to get 39 gold bars.

Once again, it is what it is. This is just my 2 cents on the subject.

• mackem003
    Options

Hi Rhonda

Thanks for your message

Yes unfortunately it is what it is.

The further you go the less chance of freebies from King.

They just change the rules to suit not to help the customers.

Good gaming

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?