Overall game has changed over the past 2 to 3 weeks

Options

Comments

• Paulapsi
    Paulapsi Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 8
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• sharonnrob
    sharonnrob Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Why are the games so hard to do now

• mackem003
    mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2
    Options

Hi

It's me again

Obviously people are not playing Candy crush as regularly like before.

Last week the Weekly contest was won with 34 wins

Previously it was over 100

Also Candy Royale now you have to win 21 games continuously to get gold bars

Cone on Candy crush do something

If Candy crush don't read these posts why call it Candy Crush community

• Susan_S
    Susan_S Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Not playing anymore other than free lives. Impossible to pass any level with out boosters and gold bars. Unable to win boosters s players are lowed to cheat and candy crush does nothing about it. Lao too many programming errors that eat up your boosters and gold bars than crash so you waste money and can’t complete levels. Not sure why they think just because you are at highest levels you want every level to be super difficult. I want to play for the sake of playing not progressive difficulty. To may pop ups to purchase extra items. Unresponsive help from king care. Overall just a waste of time and money at this point.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,569 Level 5
    Options

It's not quite like that @mackem003 . Triple Candy Royale is a special event they sometimes run at weekends. I guess they are experimenting with it. The weekly race is different for each player. If you play just 34 games per week then your opponents will be similar. King choose your opponents for you that you might be able to compete against. For example this was my weekly contest last week.

As you can see they have chosen players for me who might have challenged me, such as Barbara who played 120 levels. They did not pair me up with those players of my friend's list who have only passed a few levels.

• mackem003
    Options

Hi christinewupp

Unfortunately Candy Royale is not a weekend special I've seen it everyday for a long time.

My reason for saying 34 is because many players are not playing as regular before because of the game been so unexciting.

You can play as many games you want if you want to spend a lot of money.

Your selection in Candy Royale is nit your choice everytime.

Also it used to be either 8 or 12 games to win gold bars now it's 21 is that not asking for money.

• christinewupp
    edited January 22
    Options

Every player gets different versions of the game. I have three different games and they all get different events. Because of this one of my logins is more fun than another, but the next week it can the be other way round! So your experience is not the same as everyone else's. The game is tailor-made, "bespoke" they call it, to each individual.

Also I never spend any money on Candy Crush. I agree that the game has gone downhill a lot and the only fun left is trying to understand and beat the algorithms, which is what I have been doing. I always advise anyone who doesn't enjoy the game any more to just stop playing. I A lot of people do, but new players start playing all the time, and King are really good to them and make theirs a fun game. I can't see the point of playing a game you don't enjoy. What a waste of time.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,553 Legend
    edited January 22
    Options

I agree with Christine @mackem003 in my game the 21 level Candy Royale is only available at the weekend. Monday to Friday my Royale is 8-14: levels.

Can you post a screenshot of your current Candy Royale please.

My reason for saying 34 is because many players are not playing as regular before because of the game been so unexciting.

I came second in last weeks Weekly Contest with 47 levels. I am playing as regular as I always have

• christinewupp
    edited January 23
    Options

Hey, look at who the game has given me this week to compete against in the weekly race! It knows I was flying through the levels last week (I got from zero to 756 in two weeks on this login). That is how the weekly race works @mackem003 King assign players based your progress the previous week or two!

• mackem003
    Options

Hi christinewupp

I think you are missing my opinion

I understand that King assigns players for you in Candy Royale.

When you start this Candy crush game it's very easy and comfortable to do many games as the games are easy.

When you start climbing to 3,000 and 5,000 it's a lot more difficult do you agree?

My opinion is the King is not interested in helping you When you get up to these levels they want you buy gold and buy rewards.

I've played for many years and the idea of spending money was not on my agenda

Hope you enjoy your games and continue to climb the levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?