Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would love the ability to take back a move. A lot of time a single move is the difference between wining and losing. The ability to take back a move, on some sort of timer, would be great. Once every hour or something.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Pyrolight I love the idea of an undo feature as many a time I have made a move and then noticed I should have done something different.
Unfortunately your idea has been suggested quite a few times already, so this makes your idea a duplicate, and duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please add your vote to one of the existing ideas.