Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I suddenly cant make purchases from the store. I get a pop-up stating "There is an error on our end." I've googled solutions. Logged out and back in. Restarted my phone. Updated the app. Nothing is working.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am very glad and Thanks for letting me know @JerkMcJohnson🤗
Back to crushing those candies🍫🍫
That Worked! Thank you.
Hello @JerkMcJohnson🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Follow the Steps & tips provided in THIS Link to resolve the issue with the Candy Store in your game! It has worked for couple of players and I hope it would for you too🤞
By any chance, it didn't help you and the issue persists, please post back and let me know.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great weekend ahead🍫🍫
Oh sorry. Using an android phone
Thank you for your quick response. It's been going on for the past 3 days.
Hello @JerkMcJohnson🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
From how long have been receiving that "There is an error on our end" pop-up? Also, which device are you using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.