Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
NOW, I can not play game and in competition to other players...pls advise/fix so I can play and compete as before!!! Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
*Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules
Yes, Candy Crush Saga! You play ALL the way to first challenge game around 65 on but I can not be part of challenges and do not see ANY competitors at all!! There is NO challenge competitors at all!!! Pls come up with a resolution soonest!!! Thank you!!!
Hello @Dantay🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you please explain a bit and provide more details?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. Thanks🍫🍫
Reiniciarse el juego??