Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Some time I get 4 moves
Sometime I get only 3 moves
Sometime I get 5 moves + UFo booster or color bomb
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Pyrolight I am pretty sure that over the past few months King have changed from using level difficulty to using events to customise (and keep a firm control on) the player experience. I include ads in this. Some players get them, some don't. Just like there are several versions of the latest green diamond event, and several different versions of the win streak. When I replay a level on one login it seems to now play with the same difficulty (I mean it takes me as many tries to pass, roughly) as on my other login, but my two main logins get very different events and so one game is easier to succeed in than the other.
Ouch, I just figured they were removing ads since revenue from ads is complete garbage now. Of course being windows version it doesn't affect me anyway.
Yes, that is normal if you watch ads for extra moves. It varies from level to level according to how hard King want to make it to pass.
Don't spend any money on the game or you will get zero moves and no adverts to watch after that.