Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I get new episode race within a second all members finished it . And I am not able to get prize of the race .. they are already at end point before me within 1 seconds
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @deepanshu2 I am sorry to say that the issue of an Episode Race being finished as soon as you start it is a very old issue that King don't seem able or willing to fix.
As far as I know there is no other fix for this issue other than to delete and reinstall your game if you do this though you will lose all of your lives and boosters
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/420466/champion-race-it-s-not-appear-even-finish-all-the-level-in-this-game-has-been-check-game-updated-as/p1