⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ads boosters

Options

I am on level 14980. I finally bought boosters and now all the Ads boosters are gone. Levels this high are very hard. Need to bring back the Ads for boosters. Why did this happen? Because I brought boosters?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,864 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

Yes, sadly that is true, your ads disappeared because you spent money to buy boosters.

What a shame you did not join us in the community earlier. We have been warning new players of this for a very long time.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited January 31
    Options

Why will King not just be honest about this? All their responses about some people getting ads and some not, just wait and you may get ads again but they never tell you that if you EVER buy boosters you'll NEVER GET ADS AGAIN.

This is nonsense. There are times (since I bought the darn boosters at the end of Dec '23) it's taken weeks (playing 5 lives a day) stuck on a legendary level and it is not fun any more. I'm up to level 14899 so I've been playing for a while but I'm outta here if this is how it's going to be.

Really disappointing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?