Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new iPad. My other one died. I cannot sync my new devise with my account. I am on level 3086. My phone is an android. HELP,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tjw2🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
Are you finding your level progress on 2 different levels on your iPad and on your phone? If so, this is an issue that some players are experiencing! The Candy game studio is aware about this issue and working on a fix.
But, let's see if your game is having a regular glitch or the sticky glitch that needs be fixed. Please try the steps & tips in THIS Link and see if it works.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫