Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just purchased a new iPad and it is not syncing to the levels that my iPhone has. On my iPhone I am on level 6369 when I logged into new iPad I was on level 11. I have attempted to restart both devices and deleted app and re-download it on iPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lg9922🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Few players are having issue with syncing their game on different devices! The game Studio is aware about this issue and are working on a fix.
But, let's see if you are experiencing the same issue or not! Please see the tips & steps provided in THIS Link and see if it helps to sync your game!
Let me know how it goes. To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫