Level 4444

tamaraice16888
tamaraice16888 Posts: 9 Level 2

Hello I've never been stuck on a level before so I'm really confused about how to pass this level number 4444 Candy Crush Saga mobile version 2024 there are two baby dragons that are supposed to fall down the egg shoot and I am able to clear everything out with 20 moves left over one baby dragon goes down the egg shoot and one is left on the very bottom of the row like on the ground and there's nowhere for it to go. No matter how many moves I have, what kind of boosters I use the Dragon has nowhere to move. It has done this several times I've spent gold bars and boosters on it and nothing makes a difference I contacted support they haven't messaged me back yet and it's been a couple days and so I'm reaching out to the community I also researched online and for their game the baby dragons moved accordingly to the egg

where they're supposed to drop but mine does not can anybody please help me out I'm tired of spending boosters and go bars on it and not making any progress no matter how many moves I have. I could have 100 extra moves and it would not make any difference because even with all the boosters in the game available the dragon will not have an option to go down the egg shoot I'm totally confused about this any help is so greatly appreciated thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?