⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Legendary Level 1823

Options
Deal_One
Deal_One Posts: 233 Level 2

I can’t get close to completing this level. I’ve watched YouTube videos already. Looking for some insight @christinewupp @kiara_wael

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,143 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Deal_One

I tried this level out this morning. This is the starting board:

The strategy would be to make the cake bomb explode as early as possible, using special candies to hit the bomb and the magic mixers around it, as these will destroy the cake when they explode. As is evident on the starting board this level is heavily reliant on the right candies dropping from the top, i.e. a lucky board.

I played this level 47 times before passing using starting boosters. The current algorithm, I think, is set to "no pass without boosters", so I am afraid if you are waiting for a lucky board and have run out of boosters and gold then you might have to wait until Monday when maybe the algorithm gets changed. They tend to make levels easier all around on a Monday and Tuesday.

I found that on my second try I got the closest, with only 4 yellow candies to go. This is quite common with legendary levels. After that : no chance! I hardly ever got the candies needed even to explode the cake bomb. I did not play starting boosters as in my experience if you don't pass on your first or second attempt then legendary levels will hold you up for a long time. On try no.28 I was close enough to pass using one switch (but decided not to). After that, try after try nowhere near close.

My success came after I got really close at attempt no.46: I then decided to try starting boosters again on my next attempr and this time I managed to pass, but it still wasn't easy and I had to be careful to make the right moves once the lucky candies were dropping.

This is where my starting boosters were, not great, but I played the colour bomb to the blue, which removed the first screws on the mixers.

Two moves later I got a combo of colour bomb/red striped gifted by the game, so was hoping this might be my lucky board. The cake exploded with 7 moves left. From here on I had to play very carefully. First matching the three orange lucky candies.

Lucky again: I can match the three orange lucky candies to create a colour bomb, which eventually let me pass this infernal level.

There are I think several moves here that will explode the last magic mixer and win the level. I used the red striped candy form the top, as it then hit the red tick at the bottom. It worked.

So my advice to beat this level would be to watch out for a nearly lucky board that gets you close and then play starting boosters (not the lucky candy, just wrapped/striped and colour bomb) on your next try. Alternatively wait until next week when they may change the algorithm.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,143 Level 5
    edited January 14
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?