Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do have to do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please, my iPhone cannot connect to appstore for days now. I cannot log-in - it always says Connection error, please try again later. I have tried every solution I could find. Nothing helps. I think the problem started when I wanted to join my Community account with my game account. That didn`t work but now I cannot log back in! Please help, I am desperate. I am already on level 3357. I don`t want to loose my progress.
Hello & Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community @Imranabdulaziz6🙋♀️
Are you not able to make any purchasers in your game? Are you receiving an "error" message or seeing a constant "spinning circle"?
If so, which device are you using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here