Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help getting through level 8815
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh, I am delighted! Well done! 😃
Hello, actually I answered a query about this level not long ago. Please could you check this thread by pressing the green "view post". Then scroll down to my screenshots and my 2nd answer at the end of the thread. I hope it will help you.
Thank you so much, I just passed the level using your help!!
I am playing candy crush saga,,,but I don’t know how to do a screenshot of the level or any screenshots at all, I’m playing on my ipad10,,but thanks for trying to help me out
Hello @davchr🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty to pass level 8815!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you please post a screenshot of your level board, please?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫