Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When you select a fish booster, they will first appear, but later on in the level they appear very rarely. I ask you to fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I very much doubt they will fix this Fileo as I don't think they believe there is a problem. People have complained about the scarcity of Fish for a long time now. When you select the Fish Booster you get one at the start of a level and if you are lucky you will get another one near to the end of the level.
1716
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting and feedback , Which level are you play ? Please check this page also Here