Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I beat level 6272 and when I opened the app back up later it did not advance me forward. I was also on a streak and it took away all of streak wins.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bpooo🙋♀️ Thank you for replying back!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team. Since you are playing on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️
You would be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. See if any of the information provided there helps you. If not, please wait to hear from a real agent. If they didn't contact you even after 48 hours, send a reply through that automated email itself, and an agent will contact you soon.
Let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
Any help?!
iPhone
Hello @bpooo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Which device are you using?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫