Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot customize my account nor change my avatar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is very hard to navigate this forums… I mean my avatar and name inside the Candy Crush saga game. I cant change my avatar nor my name. I have a King account and I dont use Facebook. I play on my iPad mini. Inside the game, there are NO buttons or options at all to change avatar or name when I go in my profile section. I need that please fixed, I dont like AT ALL the avatar the game assigned to me and I want to change my user name INSIDE Candy Crush Saga. Thank you
Hello @Gwynesse🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you trying to change your Avatar in the game or in this Community?
Can you please explain what you meant by "customizing your account"?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page