Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to link my accounts
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I contact player support
Where do I find player support
Hello @mah9422🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
To change the email address and/or your game progress from one account to another, you will have to contact King Player Support team, as you will not be able to do that by yourself.
If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game;
If you are playing on Facebook Browser version, please send your complaint through this Green lettered link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact.
--> While filling the form, at Choose a Topic, select "Account Login Questions/Issues" option.
If you have any further questions, please post back and let me know🍫🍫
I am playing through facebook. I think its my email address as it has changed and was trying to update from * to * and don't know how to do that.
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address, phone number or other personal details - Our House Rules
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play through Facebook or King account?