Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get any boosters and it's frustrating. I can't move forward without boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What about the Booster Wheel and Daily Treat Machine @Shirley_64, don't you have those features?
Then how do I get boosters
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here
The Sweet Cinema can be very temperamental @Shirley_64. Sometimes in my game I get three adverts one after the other, and other times I get one advert in an hour. Sometimes it doesn't work for days and last year it didn't work at all for seven or eight months.
If you mean that your Sweet Cinema feature is no longer shown in your Events then this means you no longer have the Sweet Cinema in your game.
Need boosters!