Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 8424, and I purchased moves , should have been 120 and I only got 5 , what's going on ? Highly disappointing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the Community!
This sounds like something our Player Support team will need to look in for you.
Please email our Player Support about the issue so they can add or refund the missing items to your game.
Check the following link HERE on how to reach out to them. Please remember to choose 'Problems with purchases' for a swift reply and quick solution ๐