Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good morning,
I logged in with another account on my phone and when I want to return to my account with Facebook I always come back to this account and not to my Coptic, what should I do?
Edited by CM: translated the message!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Your accounts may have been merged. It happened to me once. Contact player support.
Welcome to our Community 🤗
We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.
Please feel free to re-post your question in English; one of our members will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding, and have a lovely day!
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules