Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never get my claim cash reward even I claim it always when I reached next chapter
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @fe1027🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Just wondering... when you said "cash" reward, did you mean the Gold Bars we achieve after finishing each Episode Race?
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.