Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Am using MI note 11 phone but I can't access my store or using my gold please make it work...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
U see it is just loading it's boring now
Yes android Device Xiaomi MI note 11 Google it please 🥺
Hello @Raycee 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are affected with no connection issue in your candy store!
I am not familiar with your device!! Just to make sure, it is an Android device, right?
I did that it did not work
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here