Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ever since I made one single purchase after reaching level 8453 I wasn’t able to get not a single add, I need them for extra moves and booster, how can I fix this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @shehadehm Unfortunately you just answered your own question: You don't have ads anymore because you made that one single purchase. Sadly there is nothing you or anyone at King or in the community can do to fix this. It is what happens. I once lost my ads that way and several months later they reappeared. It might happen for you if you don't make any more purchases, but it might not happen. Also check here on other players' experiences and official answers.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here