💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Time limits

Options
glb813
glb813 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 5 in Tiffi's Idea Library

When you have put the time in and money for boosters etc, there should be no time limit on the boosters. That seems redundant. I as the player, have achieved the amount needed for a booster or I have paid for the booster. None of what you earned or bought should be on a time limit. That’s not fair to then have only so long to use what we earned.

also when I have purchased the points needed to complete a level, if I don’t use all of the steps, they should be put into a reserve.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,790 Legend
    Options

Hello @glb813, sorry but I am a bit confused by your idea. If you pay for a booster then you know what you are buying, so if you do not want timed boosters why are you buying them? Also buying three hours of a timed booster is much better then buying the amount of boosters you would have to buy to let you play for three hours.

also when I have purchased the points needed to complete a level, if I don’t use all of the steps, they should be put into a reserve.

Each level is a separate event and is deigned to have its own difficultly level. If an unknown amount of moves could be moved from one level to another level then each level would have to be designed to be more difficult than it currently is to take account of this.

Also your idea regarding banking unused moves has already been suggested, so this makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?