Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please how can I get my progress back? I was in level 6k+ but now I have a new device I was dropped to level 1000…please helps
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Your game level saved. Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.
Unfortunately it didn’t work, cos i used my King Account and not Facebook account…does this mean that my progress didn’t save on king account ?
Hello @whitneysugar🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the level progress in your game!!
But, no need to worry as the Community In-charge team has put together some articles to help us out! Please click on THIS Link and follow the steps & tips provided in there!
If it didn't work or you still need help, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫