Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to deactivate my facebook account but I do not want to lose the progress that I have made on the game. Please can someone explain how I can do this? Thanks in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, I will try that. Is my game ID my email or something else?
Thanks for replying , please email to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there. so they can take a look your account
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I have a macbook air and I cannot seem to download the game on it 😣
If you delete your Facebook account, you will also delete the game if the game has been saved on your Facebook account.
Please create a King account and sync the levels to that account first. Then delete your Facebook and switch to the King account in the game.
and You will need to create a Kingdom account. Then you have to sync Facebook and the Kingdom. When the sync process is complete your game progress will be synced with Kingdom, then you can deactivate Facebook.
You must need a PC to complete the process.
Check HERE.