Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was wondering if we have 160220 levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To be fair, there have been so many complaints about impossible scores in the weekly race this week @PummyRaj just I think there should be a combined thread for all of them and a big effort from King to stop this nonsense from happening again next week! It can't be that difficult to just remove every singel player with a score above, say, 1000.
There have been other comment about this in the discussions forum. This week's complaint from @ShadowCaty may have got missed as they posted in an older thread.
Hello again @Chin2567🙋♀️
I have just checked your previous question! Our Community Manager has requested for your Game ID number! Can you please provide it?
Please click HERE to go to your previous complaint.
I will send a request to merge these threads as both questions are about same issue!
Hello @Chin2567🤗 Welcome back!
No! We don't and I have already reported your previous complaint!
Please be assured that the Game team is investigating it and if we have any updates, I will definitely let you know 🙏
Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫
Hi and thank you for reporting this!
This is something our Support team might look into and check if you can be removed as @PummyRaj has mentioned. Do you mind providing your Game ID so we can locate your game details?
How to find your Game User ID on mobile devices and the Windows app check here
Thank you and a warm welcome to the Community 🙂
Hello @Chin2567🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to see that you have encountered a possible "cheater/hacker" in your game!! Thank you for providing a screenshot from your game. I have sent it to our Community In-charge!
The game itself does not have 40K levels!! Then, how can a player finish that many levels😂
When we have received a complaint last week Here, our Community In-charge has reported to the game Studio!
I am happy to say that, this issue is being investigated by the game team and we should be seeing results soon👍️
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated. For more info Here
Dear,
I was wondering if someone can pass more than 40,000 levels in couple days.