Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t want to be an ugly frog. Can I change it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You could be right @christinewupp I tried to change my Avatar yesterday and I used a picture from my device. When I uploaded it I got a message that said the picture couldn't be verified. I have no idea what the verification process entails.
I don't think it is possible to change your given avatar any more. I have tried this in the past, and for the past year or so it seems no longer possible. You will need to choose a photograph from your device to get rid of the frog.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page