Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ok I lost my phone and when I got it back some how the game went back to beginning of the game so they restored it to where I was but now if I win the episode race I don’t get any gold bars can you tell me why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lanazo,
There has been reports of some players not receiving their Weekly Race rewards, your game night be affected by this. The next time you win the race, can you share a screenshot of the pop up you get showing your place in the race and your Game ID so we can ask support to have a closer look?
Thanks!