Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I won a tournament and was awarded various bonuses including 30 mins of free play and other helpers - I did not recieve them - what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
Hello @gaia1972🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the rewards from an event! Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
For missing rewards, you will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request for reimbursement.
1) If you are playing the game on a computer - browser version, use this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
2) If you are on a mobile device or App version, you can send directly from your game⬇️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫