Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to know why no exceed in the goldbars according to the winning race as I am continuously winning the race. But the bars are 40 only.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hate it
Hello @shabahatnaaz1990 only receiving 40 gold bars instead of 45 for the Champions Race is the result of a recent change made by King. Hopefully like some other players you will find it is only a temporary change
Hello @shabahatnaaz1990🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am confused with your question!!
a) Are you saying that you are not receiving your Gold Bars reward after winning the Episode Race?
OR
(b) Are you asking why the reward of 40 Gold Bars is not increasing to a higher amount, like it did from 5 to 10 to 20 to 40?
Please reply by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫