2190 not possible

Options
Lovva
Lovva Posts: 35 Level 2

50+ tries, not single time even close to finish. Its called "legendary" level but it really is impossible to clear left bottom square. Even with lucky board with like 5+ color bombs its still not even close to finish. 10 gold would give me +125 moves lol, but dont have any.

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 884 Level 3
    edited February 20
    Options

Only thing to say for that one is that you have to clear out everything else and then use fish to get the bottom corner. You also pretty much need a colour bomb + fish to actually get the last cake.

Of note, seeing 5+ colour bombs does not indicate a lucky level per se, that can also indicate a level that is trying to get you to have 1 or 2 moves left so you use a hammer or gold for turns. A lucky level would drop colour bombs right beside each other or beside other boosters in an ideal spot.

Mass colour bomb drops are actually an indicator you have lost since the game puts them in there because it knows there is no way to win with them. Ya the game *

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• Pyrolight
    Options

Good lord the Post eating forum strikes again on edit.

The only real way to win is to clear out pretty much everything else and use a fish + colour bomb to get the corner cake.

Also if you see a bunch of colour bombs drop, it is more likely you have already lost the level. The game will try to get you to the point where you only need a few moves to win to make use boosters/spend gold for turns and such.

When the level is actually lucky the bombs will line up with each other or with other candies that will make objectively useful moves and that will continue until you win.

King is tricking you a bit with all of that.

• Pyrolight
    edited February 20
    Options

The forum I guess spit the post back up finally.

And the edit monster strikes again.

Yes knowing why something you type is triggering a filter would be super nice right about now... I mean... what was in the other text that I replaced this with?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?