Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game glitched, stage 6033, I needed one obstacle to pass. I believe I bought something like hammers or something I forgot what it was.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great👍️
S23 ultra. I contacted king.
Hello @misteryou🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.