⭐ Candy Crush All Stars returns 🪅

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

I personally did not participate mainly because I could not travel to the United States. What do you say about the event disappearing?

• ponce123
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

I personally did not participate mainly because I could not travel to the United States. What do you say about the event disappearing?

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

For some people the event vanished like what happens with events sometimes. They could get it back with the standard process but that is hardly helpful if they don't know it.

Others had it sorta stop working for some reason, non cheaters as far as we know.

• ponce123
    Options

I heard from there that Jay, last year's winner, came in 10th place. What a strange thing, right?

• ponce123
    Options

I heard from there that Jay, last year's winner, came in 10th place. What a strange thing, right?

• Garfi
    Garfi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Playerroy
    Playerroy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Put everyone on the same playing field

I know it's about money generated during Allstars events

Deception, more like it

Smart tactics, but not fair,the whole thing has potential to be fake ? A I players Instead of real players ? Since it's about $$ ? Why not charge people $$(say $30) to enter tournament, everyone starst with 100 or 200 gold bars,so many boosters,each same amount

Now King u have your money, NOW WE SEE WHO IS THE REAL CHAMPS OF CANDY CRUSH IS ? APPLE TO APPLE

NOT WHO COULD SPEND MOST MONEY,I WAS IN ALL THEWAY TO FINNAL KNOCKOUT ROUND,I SPENT MONEY,BUT JUST STARTED TO LOOK LIKE A SCAM TO ME,I WAS SMOKING PEOPLE IN MY RACES

87 RACES WITHOUT LOOSING A LIFE

IF I KNEW I WOULD HAVE MADE FINNAL CUT,PROBLY WOULD HAVE SPENT MORE,BUT NOT KNOWING I STOPPED SPENDING

ALSO

WHEN YOU BUY EXTRA MOVES,WHY WOULD IT KEEP GOING UP TO (SAY 100 EXTRA,WHEN YOU START WITH SAY 25 MOVES 1ST PLACE)?$$?

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 313 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 9
    Options

Personally, although I do try to partake in these events, ultimately I know I'm never going to get to a point of finals or winnings. Unless you are the gamest of gamers of Candy crush and amazing with your computer skills (I didn't say h-cking), you're probably never ever going to win. Having said that, it's still fun to try. Especially when you start off in your smaller groups. You can do pretty good there but I never expect to keep going and going Lol Have fun, that's what it's about.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?