⭐ Candy Crush All Stars returns 🪅

Options

Comments

• andreacbmagalhaes66
    andreacbmagalhaes66 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Ready to Crush More! - Eager to outdo your last performance? Share your goal for this year's tournament

classified!

• tammylyn1972
    tammylyn1972 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Ready to Crush More! - Eager to outdo your last performance? Share your goal for this year's tournament

On my stuff there was to be a round today the 24th but yet its not coming in or up. I'm gonna lost my 1st place or chance to process

• professordovolei
    professordovolei Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I was and am disappointed with the game. Let's get to the facts, in round 2 of the third phase (final) my competitors went from 0 to 300 thousand sweets collected in less than 30 minutes. I did a time study on given numbers of candy collected. I started the game at the same time as them and I asked myself how they were so fast knowing that the game itself has an equal time for everyone? And one of the first placed in the ranking disappeared from the top. Not to mention the investment made of more than 2 thousand reais. My question is also in the last phase, do you participate in the 3 stages? Or only if you get me first?

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

Gentlemen, we are 30 minutes away from the start of the big final star event. 3rd and last. only the best ones. How many qualified for this? The fight was close. comment

• Playerroy
    Playerroy Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

I was all the way to last final knock out when I realized it's all about money,not who's best

The weekly leader board ?? What good is that,was 100 plus levels ahead the whole time ?? *

Good is that ?

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• Drakull
    Drakull Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It was interesting, but a few issues with the way the event was done:
    1) The rounds need to be shorter. 3 Days of competing (or more) means that if you play alone you are in a disadvantage with people who seem to be working in teams or at least two…you end up having to sleep at some point, and you can't keep up with them replacing the previous player and keeping advancing while you sleep.
    2) The event is based in "new levels" but that also means "your new levels". It should have used a special set of levels made just for the event, so everybody participated using the same ones. In order to get the purple stars you needed to obtain, you have to pass the level and it's not the same difficulty passing a level when you are already at level 8,000 than when you are at level 2,000 or 1,000 (or even less). In the second knock-out round I ended up 3rd with level over 8400… the winner (who didn't seem to stop playing in the whole 3 days for a minute), was around level 2400 when finishing, the 2nd one about level 4400. There should have been common levels that everybody competing was using to make it fair.

3) The election of the purple stars as the measure means that in a lot of levels, where there are no purple stars spawning you get almost no reward for passing the level, also if you end up finishing the level too fast (like in 2 moves or so), you also get a lot less of a reward than if you keep breaking candies up to the limit since more can spawn.

4) On one of the qualification event a player named "player" went from not even showing in the first 5 list, to suddenly be 1st with over 1,000,000 points in the middle of the event) (still the other player/s (who didn't seem to stop for a moment either) and myself still surpass him again… he ended up 3rd at like 30 minutes of the end… and when the qualifier was finished (30 minutes later) he disappeared from the classification. I guess he cheated somehow and was removed… but still interesting that he was actually able to get extra points in first place.

• Playerroy
    Playerroy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

The whole thing is rigged,to make you think your almost there,just so you buy more G.bars n booster

The blackrounds,some are impossible to complete without spending money.

Once I quit spending $,they'd flash me ,your inches away from going to event Final 10

Had 187 streak no loss of lives

37 in a row races(15 rounds per race),was smoking everyone was spose to be playing against

• Drakull
    Drakull Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

On one of the levels I had to pass, the way to do it is to wait for 3 yellow keys to spawn in one corner so they release 2 "frozen" keys that are at the end of the line (you can't destroy those hold keys because they are protected by a blocking wall and they hold the release of the 2 slots where the ducks should fall… to pass that level you need to add at least 20 moves because with the ones you are given by default the keys are never released… fortunately I had gold blocks, otherwise, it would be impossible to pass it…unless you use like 4 hammers to destroy the hold on the keys.

• wrmterada
    wrmterada Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    What's new this year? - Are you intrigued by the updates and the fresh twists? Speculate on what's coming or share what would make this year's All Stars perfect for you

It was my first time. I got hooked in the last few years. I got to over 15,000 wins without spending a dime…. Then the tournament was coming up and the free rewards stopped. Oh boy! I tried my best in the tournament and got to the second round in the final knock out round before knocking out. I know how long it takes me to accumulate the amount of points I did get and find it amazing how many points the leaders got in the same amount of time. It was literally 10 time the points I had. I’d like to watch them play, it would truly be an education. Good luck to all the finalists. I hope they have a blast.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 879 Level 3
    Options

Well it is now over and…

It was a …. show as expected. The fact the event just flat out vanished for people, event bug, was a nice twist that I suspect will come back to haunt King.

Hopefully Microsoft is paying attention and has King completely rework the tournament for next year.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?