💬 Feedback on Pre-Game Boosters being Pre-Selected ✅

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
edited March 6 in Discussions

Hey everyone!

We're exploring how pre-game boosters are currently set up to remain pre-selected for your matches and want to know how you feel about this feature.

Please note: This poll is for gathering insights to help guide our future design decisions. It doesn't guarantee any changes, but your feedback is incredibly valuable to us.

As shown on the image above, you have the option to pre select boosters that will help you progress in the game. Once selected, it stays selected while you move on to the next level.

Please select the option below that best represents your opinion around the pre selected boosters.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your input! Every piece of feedback helps us create a better gaming experience for our community.

💬 Feedback on Pre-Game Boosters being Pre-Selected ✅ 124 votes

Love it! It simplifies the game setup
37%
Peter_TornarosLorrie_Werner_Cichybearwithmesamm_kmlMiladyRcarmenechevarriarebelchildPrincess_JessicaFran334Palash_SarmaSenoritaLuLu15krislilbitNico_Gmoe75abdalmajeedalsaidylelol72teeweipingsteventsengSigmaMMX 46 votes
It's okay, but more customisation would be great
6%
Kerriebnlfan75greddycandycash2002lauricrushalexrose422Chasti39ratul18 8 votes
Mixed feelings. Sometimes useful, sometimes limiting
8%
cbairkellywardAmoonmoonGeriHardTechno23christinewuppnekocatPeaches12JoyAquinoTashwins67jekogyan09 10 votes
Not a fan. Prefer to choose boosters for each game
35%
Lady_ChoojohamiltonjaneashmorebrownDe_Moon_IkaKazza-3Colleen12delpriore_10SabrinaMSpinnifixRoxieWAlicatPrettyBubblesmohamedalitarres1984maf34100MountainMomterry518MollySKimmyA1Shilviya18CassD 44 votes
It bothers me - limits my strategic options
0%
Girliegirlnr 1 vote
Indifferent - doesn't impact my game experience
3%
lococatladyScooterpie4521lindajoão2 4 votes
I rarely use boosters, so it doesn't matter to me
0%
Would like an option to easily enable/disable this feature
5%
cookiemaePitty_Kittyverde91ziyasoccerElviramartinez_61PyrolightEvilAmmo 7 votes
A tutorial on optimizing pre-selected boosters would help
3%
Raerobbieadidas11zs1982rakelpanaderasagarbhatta 4 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?