Am I loosing my mind

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5

I agreed to play the Golden Crowns game so can't blame King on forcing it on me. But 1st I'd like to know how 1 colour bomb, 1 striped/wrapped candies and 1 lollipop hammer is classed as 'A big bundle of boosters'. Would have been much nicer to have a UFO instead of the colour bomb and a party booster instead of the striped/wrapped candies. Then it would be closer to 'A big bundle of boosters'.

2nd question: I thought being 4 players and the fact I still had some levels, we'd manage it and we still might. But after looking at one of the players showing as having passed 3 levels, I am confused. As you will see in the 2nd screenshot that player is showing as last played 66 days ago but has passed 12 levels in the last week.

@QueenB or anyone who can work it out, what am I missing.

Thank you 🤔

Comments

• SigmaMMX
    SigmaMMX Posts: 331 Level 3
    Options

This happens to me too, and in my opinion maybe it's some kind of glitch that happens when you change the device's date and time. 

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    Options

I am glad you brought this up @Carol-38 as I think something is not quite right with the Golden Crowns. First thing I have noticed that is that it can't find two/three other players quickly enough and always tell me to come back later. Funny how it can find 99 players for the Royale in the blink of an eye, but can't find two/three players in under ten minutes.

Like you I thought this was going to be easy boosters as 50 gold crowns between 4 players felt achievable. As you say the reward isn't special in any whatsoever though.

Here is my team from last week

223 levels between us and yet...

It is important to remember that levels completed don't equate to Golden Crowns. Passing a level on the first attempt can be quite tricky as you know.

Now this week's team. Yesterday

Surely this week 50 golden crowns is achievable with weekly level scores of 95 and 322!

And yet today

I am trying to get my head around how the other players have all only completed two levels whilst at the same time two of the totals have gone backwards.

It seems slightly suspicious to me that a player that has completed over 300 levels in the last seven days suddenly can only complete two in a day.

I am guessing this is something to do with the 'activity this week' being a rolling seven days rather than equating to what every normal person means by a week.

That aside it still doesn't feel right that players with such a good 'activity' can suddenly not win enough levels on their first attempt.

• Carol-38
    Options

It is strange @Alienscar, at least all of yours show played today. The screenshot I took and QueenB is going to look at hasn't played for 66 days and yet it shows they passed 12 levels in the past week. I'm not overly fussed about completing it, especially with the meagre rewards offered but it's something else highlighting things that aren't right.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

I am getting suspicious also with this event now. In both my games I am the only one playing. One player passed one singular level during the night. Here is my finishing board, the one in my other game looks very similar. I am pretty much alone.

To see if these people are real I've sent an invite to befriend all of them. They were supposed to be active players when the event started.

• Carol-38
    Options

This is how my stands at the moment. I still have 15 levels left but not playing them today. Feel sorry for player number 2 but I can't play my game differently just because I feel sorry for others trying. Oh I do feel mean 😟 Maybe players 3 and 4 will pass a few more before the time runs out.

Got a Candy Collection this morning and the rewards are more like what I call 'A big bundle of boosters' so got those. I'll wait to see what happens with my Golden Crowns game. Will be interesting @christinewupp to hear if any of the players take up your friendship offer.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    Options

Well I wasn't expecting this.

I find it hard to understand why two of the players only managed two golden crowns over the three days and if you check the level numbers they essentially stopped playing.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

Nice. If only the "big bundle of boosters" really was " big".

As for the candy collection, that too is great @Carol-38 and I've finished mine, nice rewards for playing older levels.

If any of you have the Reward Hustle leaderboard event, that one is a joke today as well: Old, previous levels count the same as new unplayed ones, there is no multiplier! I just got from fifth to first place in 15 minutes just replaying my favourite go-to level.

• Carol-38
    Options

Well done @Alienscar not a big bundle of boosters but boosters nonetheless and they're not timed. There are so many things with King I find hard to understand, so not surprised with what we are seeing. Looking forward to QueenB getting back to me with an answer re player number 4 in my game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?