Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. Is anyone else having problems with the Chocolate Box in Candy Crush? Mine is stuck on one task and I am unable to change it even though I have 3 changes. Hope this makes sense. Thankyou.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@VallyPally if you can I would recommend that you don't play through Facebook. It is apparent that using Facebook to play causes a lot of problems.
Thankyou anyway @Alienscar
Hello @VallyPally I am sorry to say that loads of people have complained about their Chocolate Box being stuck, but unfortunately I haven't seen any sign of a fix being offered by King.
Thankyou :) I also should have mentioned I am playing on FB.
Hi my friend sorry you are having this trouble
I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators will know if there is a known issue π