Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatâs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think I forgot to confirm that when I registered. It doesn't allow me to do it from the profile, help please đ„ș
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Suređïž
It's okay to contact the manager to find out what's going on and then let me know, please đ„șđ„șđ„ș
Oh! Got itđ
It is not the issue on your side, but the Community webpage itself.
Let me report to our Community In-charge, so that they can check whatâs going on!
If with grayed out it means that it is blocked, then if it doesn't let me check the link option, it appears in the profile but no matter how many times I check the box it won't let me change đ„șđ„șđ„ș
Hi @PĂȘcĂŽrĂźnĂȘ đ€ Thank you for replying back and no worries!
Is the tab to link both profiles âgreyed outâ as shown in your screenshot?
I didn't do it that way. There will be another way to link my game profile to the community profile? đ„șđ„ș
No, the truth is that I didn't do that and I get that there is no way to link, that is, there is another way to do it, a little help please, I wouldn't want to have to delete the account and create it again since I don't even know how to do that.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info
@Yosca , @Pitty_Kitty
Hello @PĂȘcĂŽrĂźnĂȘ đ€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please check if you have followed all the steps provided in this link â> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/343410/link-your-king-and-community-accounts-and-improve-your-experience#latest
Let me know if you need further assistance. You can reply by typing in the blank box given belowđ«đ«