We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What happened to episode race?

13»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,349 Candy Moderator

Hello @susands68🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I have seen this complaint from couple other players this morning!!

I would suggest you to log out of the game -- close the App -- switch off your device for few minutes and restart -- reopen the App and log back in -- play a level and see if you receive the Episode Race again in the game!!

Please let me know how it goes! To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• Raneemsalah
    Raneemsalah Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello I didn't win my gold in my championship race in my 64 strike I don't know why

• PummyRaj
    edited March 6

Hello @Raneemsalah🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars reward after winning an Episode Race!! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint about your missing rewards!

** If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, please use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;

** If you are using a mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️

• Click on the Pink cogwheel located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in the Settings screen;
    • Scroll down to "Events" option and click on it;
    • Select "Episode Race" and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" & click on it;
    • Fill out the form and Submit it.

If you have further questions or need assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below 🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    edited March 6

Hello @Sallyhags🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars reward after winning an Episode Race!! We have received multiple complaints today about this issue!! I am suspecting Facebook being down could be the reason for this🤔

But, I don't think Facebook not working is the reason for you to not able to log into the Community! This King Community and Facebook are not linked😉

For missing reward, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint about your missing rewards!

** If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, please use this link to send your complaint -->  https://soporto.king.com/contact;

** If you are using a mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game⬇️

• Click on the Pink cogwheel located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in the Settings screen;

If you have further questions or need assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below 🍫🍫

P.S: You are in the Community HUB area now! I will send a request to move your question to Candy Crush area👍️

• PummyRaj
    edited March 6

Hello @gdarbo🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

It has been a while since you have reported the issue! Did you already receive the Gold Bars or are you still waiting for them?

If you are still waiting, please send a complaint to contact the King Player Support team

** If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, please use this link to send your complaint -->  https://soporto.king.com/contact;

• Click on the ? icon in the Settings screen;

Hope you will receive your Gold Bars into your game soon🍫🍫

P.S: Your English is just fine😍

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 294 Level 3

Same happened to me blah

• sona19850409
    sona19850409 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 8

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?