Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I always get on around lunch time to collect things and ask for lives. When I got on this afternoon there was a 3 hour free lives but I didn't accept it because I had 4 hours left at work but when I logged on this evening it wasn't there. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. In the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.