Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished two episodes races today, but there was no reward. I'm pretty sure I finished first and should have gold bars. I have closed and reopened the game, but there has been no change to the amount of bars. Can you fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi i need some more gold please?
Yes, it can take up to 72 hours before getting a reply 🙂
Our team will leap into action and investigating what happened
@QueenB do you no longer need to wait 72 hours for a response now?
Oh no, we're sorry to hear about this!
Sometimes the rewards from the Episode Races can take a little detour before reaching your game account.
Here's what you can do:
When reaching out, it would be super helpful to include:
Our team will leap into action and investigating what happened 🙂