Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush is not loadingsince last Saturday March 2, 2024. Is it still down or is there a fix I missed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the heads-up, dear @Alienscar 🙏🏼
I am sorry to know that you are also experiencing loading issues in your game!
You knew all these, but I still need to make sure and collect these details — Device you are using, App version, and when the issue started.
Talk to you soon🍫🍫
Hello @MkS19 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
We need to know few details to investigate further! Hence, please reply back and provide below details ⬇️
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
There is no fix at the moment @MkS19 because I think you might be referring to the issue linked below.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/437545/game-freezes-when-opened/p1
If it is that issue then your game isn't down it is just really, really slow at loading.
In my game I get the orange King Screen for 3-5 minutes
And then I get the Loading screen for 15-20 minutes.
Have you waited that long to see if your game opens?
@PummyRaj @QueenB potentially another one
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . Which device are you play ?