Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the ten bars to continue to play level 8062 along with the extra 125 moves that I've earned by trying to win the same level, the extra 125 moves were not applied when I played for the 10 gold bars....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @PummyRaj this is the other thread I mentioned
Also I am not sure if it is related or not, but there are a couple of complaints about purchased packages not being received.
Thank you @Alienscar🙏 I will!
I have seen another one today! Can you please provide the link for the other thread?
@PummyRaj @QueenB please note that this is the second post stating that moves purchased with gold haven't been provided
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @DevaleMoore @Anu_Muddu
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the extra moves you have purchased to help in your level!! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint.
** If you are playing on a Computer - Facebook browser, please use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
** If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫