Level Feedback for Updated Old Levels

Options
Pyrolight
Pyrolight Posts: 856 Level 3
edited March 18 in Discussions

Hi @QueenB is there a good way to provide feedback on old levels that are being updated.

Mucking around in mobile atm and I am in what seems to be a test group that is getting levels, starting at 56, updated.

There seems to be two sections, ~56 to 140 and 141 to unknown. I have been tracking the differences and there are some very good changes and some shockingly bad ones.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,102 Level 5
    Options

Here is my feedback on behalf of updated old levels that are being tested out on a small group of players:

What the hell is going on???? There have been two levels recently in which levels have obviously been altered for a small test group of players by some incompetent staff who have failed to test out if it is still possible to finish the level. Example this morning: Level 4204. The version with frosting instead of chocolate leaves the dragons stuck and they won't fall down the way they were meant to. Level 4202 may also be another one, there were two complaints about that one.

Another example was level 6972 recently, where dragons slowly move down a conveyor belt and the last one will drop on move no. 24 but the designers decided to make it a 23 move level which means no player having sent this test version was able to complete it.

My request would be to please test redesigned levels out before sending them to a player test group! I mean, how much effort does it take to just let a bot play a redesigned level just once to make sure it is possible to pass the changed version?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?